The UAV and Robotics Platform (URP) is designed to meet typical processing requirements encountered when designing robotics and UAV applications. It is a Xilinx Zynq Ultrascale+ based platform and therefore has a broad spectrum of processing capabilities. The board combines a small form factor with integrated functionalities of sensors-on-board, software and FPGA logic. With its motor control units, position sensors, obstacle detection interfaces and communication resources the URP can be used for many applications.
- Fully integrated high performance navigation sensors.
- Multi-camera and sensor fusion.
- High-Bandwidth connectivity.
- Onboard hosting of autopilot on real-time processing cores.
- Reliable high-speed motor control solution.
- High-Performance infrastructure for video processing.
- High-level-synthesis support for rapid algorithm development and implementation.
- H.265 codec VCU supporting 4K60fps.
- Dimensions: 135 mm x 68.4 mm x 10 mm
- On-board high efficiency power supplies
- Support for NVMe SSD, PCIe, Gigabit Ethernet, DisplayPort, HDMI
- Advanced debug support
- Industrial temperature range (-40 °C +85 °C)
- Dual 4K camera interfaces
- High performance DDR4 memory 64bits + 8bits ECC
- Navigational sensors
- Positional sensors
- Quad motion control interfaces
- Support for NVMe SSD, PCIe, ethernet, display port, HDMI