The ADM-PCIE-7V3 is a high performance reconfigurable Half-Length, low profile x8 PCIe® form factor board based on the Xilinx® Virtex-7 range of Platform FPGAs.
It features two independent channels of DDR3 memory capable of 1600MT/s (fitted with two 8GB SODIMMs), high speed I/O, SATA connections, dual SFP+ ports supporting 10G Ethernet, voltage/temperature/current control and monitoring, passive air-cooled heat sink.
IBM Power8, CAPI and SDAccel supported
- x8 PCIe® form factor board
- Supports SDAccel Design Environment for OpenCL
- PCIe Gen3x8
- CAPI Reference Design Available for purchase from Alpha Data
- SDK and Driver software included with board
- There is a reference design package available for the ADM-PCIE-7V3 as a separate purchase
- 12 Month Warranty and Support
- Dual SATA Interfaces
- Dual SFP+ cages for high speed optical communication including 10Gigabit Ethernet
- ECC-SODIMM : Dual 204-pin SODIMM Sockets for memory speeds up to 1600MT/s: Fitted with two 8GB SODIMMs
- FLASH : 1GBit of BPI x 16 configuration flash
- Host I/F : PCI Express® Gen3 x8
- Target Device(s) : Xilinx Virtex-7 XC7VX690T-2